Tres Palmas Beach Hotel Montanita, Ecuador.
Located beachfront at “La Punta”, Montañita’s world famous Point Break, Tres Palmas will bring you peace with the soothing sounds of the surf and amazing sunsets.
Our Microbrewery and Restaurant are just downstairs and across the garden right at the sands edge.
The point is the prime spot in Montañita. Home to international surf events and the best place for families or any group of guests who wish to enjoy a more authentic side to our town. Peaceful, yet a short walk to the vibrant party of Montañita. Best waves in South America and stunning sunsets outside your door. Restaurants, tiendas, tattoo parlors and yoga studios are some of the amenities in our neighborhood.
Directly on the beach at the Point Break.
Rentals of surfboards, snorkel equipment and fishing gear.
Surf lessons and other activities such as fishing trips, hiking. horseback and whale watching.
Restaurant and microbrewery is on site.
Things to note
- Directly on the beach at the Point Break
- Onsite surfboard rentals and lessons.
- Fishing and snorkel gear rentals/ trips.
- Onsite Brewpub and Restaurant bar.
- Quiet neighborhood, quick walk to town, many transportation options available
- Town is a five minute walk. Main bus station located in the center of town.
- Taxis are inexpensive and readily available for quick trips to Montañita and nearby communities.
- North/South bus line picks up and drops off one block away.
- Airport transfers are available.